Lasagna Beds for Beginners

welcome

My adventures into gardening and my discovery of the "Lasagna Bed" technique. Learn from my mistakes and always feel free to comment, good or bad. If I can make a garden anybody can!

The tip of the S Rock Wall as of 4/27/2010


Not the best photo so I'll have to get a better one with more true color.

South Rock Wall but it faces East actually.

1. Lamium Maculatum "Beacon Silver" (also known as spotted white deadnettle and purple dragon

2. Phlox Subulata "Emerald Blue (also known as Moss Phlox, Moss Pink, Mountain Phlox) creeper growing to a height of 6 inches and covering a 20 inch wide area. According to one news story, the plants give off an odor that can supposedly be mistaken for marijuana. This has been known to cause altercations between gardeners and law enforcement personnel or criminals.

3. Sedum Selskianum Variegatum - I'll have a closer up photos of this beauty!

4. Veronica Peduncularis "Georgia Blue (creeping speedwell).

5. Dianthus  Ed's Best We call him Big Wooly


0 comments: